Free Content: NEWS AND PITHY COMMENTS
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations. - George Orwell
WE REPORT AND WE AND YOU COMMENT
- The Soros/neocon formula for austerity and war. N – (W1+W2) + U = F
- Former Clinton staffer Bryan Pagliano to plead the fifth. Just like Nixon, Hillary's cover-up is worse than the initial wrongdoing.
- Pennsylvania GOP's and Democratic governor's war against Attorney General Kathleen Kane. Kane was stridently investigating Sandusky case and was indicted by a skanky Zio-con Republican prosecutor, Vetri Ferman, in pedophile-friendly Montgomery County. Like his GOP and Democratic predecessors, Thornburgh and Rendell, Democrat Governor Tom Wolf is on the side of protecting the pedophiles. Ferman, the pedophile-enabling vermin:
- Georgia cops shoot innocent man and kill his dog. The twist: the victim this time is another cop. This is why those "good cops" we hear exist should start eliminating -- "Charles Bronson-style" -- the problem cases within their blue ranks.
- Return to Bush America? Let's recall Bush 43's war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan. A Bush 45 could be worse.
- Holocaust of the Native Americans: 65 million and counting. There is no copyright on the term "holocaust," especially when it involves the deaths of 65 million human beings.
- Frankenfood: Threat to humankind. Monsanto's dubious start as a slave trading company leads to adulterated foods and seeds and poisonous pesticides.
- Partners-in-crime: the NSA, DOJ, and telecoms. USA FREEDOM Act is a placebo to placate the gullible.
- 70th anniversary of The Bomb's only use against civilians. Two August days in 1945 that live in infamy.
- Netanyahu readies his Fifth Column in the United States. It's neocons to the rescue over Iran pact.
- NSA is a rogue elephant. And as with all rogue elephants, it must be put down.
- Federal micro-management of the U.S. auto industry is needed. Restoration of millions of good-paying jobs should be a priority.
- NSA conducting targeted medical intelligence operations. It's another way to conduct political assassinations.
- U.S. pushing world toward World War III. Aggressive U.S. military action against Russia in Black Sea.
- Heckling is as American as apple pie. Freedom of speech protection is a constraint on the government, not the people.
- NSA's involvement with color revolutions. NSA analysts help to quell democracy with their IRRITANT HORN and CRAFTY SHACK.
- Does George Soros control the Obama White House? Soros and his banker friends are "too big to jail."
- NATO opens command center in Vilnius. Gen. Breed(Strange)love wants to get his war on.
- French judges rule that Yasir Arafat wasn't poisoned. And JFK was killed by lone gunman Oswald and the U.S. entered the Vietnam War because two US Navy ships were attacked by North Vietnam. Hope those French judges enjoiy those envelopes full of New Israeli Shekels.
- Israelis upset at misting showers at entrance to Auschwitz. No comment necessary.
- Dr. Strangelove meets General Breedlove: the neo-Cold Warriors. General "Fighting Joe" Dunford wants a military showdown with Russia.
- NED's European counterpart: EED, which should stand for European Electoral Dysfunction. NED and EED all tied to the same cabal.
- CIA seeking to replace Putin. Olive branches from Moscow are all but ignored by Obama administration.
- Western hypocrisy on display with G-7, FIFA indictments, and IMF. There are ingenious ways for Russia to fight back.
- Neo-cons take major hits in Eastern Europe. Nuland-Kagan and her cabal come up very short.
- Not only Scotland, but Wales, Cornwall, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, and Northern Ireland should all exit the UK. The "Queen of Pederasty" and her pedophile ministers and courtiers should be left governing only London and the home counties.
- America's longtime support for Ukrainian fascists. Uncle Sam's Ukrainian Nazi allies once tried to assassinate FDR. Now, neocon Zionists like Nuland and Pyatt pay homage to the heirs of those who tried to murder an American president!
- Meet NATO's queen of the "Fourth Reich Lite." After NATO stint, she honors dead Nazis.
- What's in a name? Political correctness. It's "Chicken Kiev," not "Kyiv."
- New York Times downplays China's 300,000 troop cut and focuses on World War II victory parade in Beijing and Xi's "grip" on power. Typical neocon propaganda from the "New Yuck Times."
- India was under pressure from Israel to bomb Pakistan's nuclear weapons facility. The Indians even called their plan the "Osirak Contingency," named after Israel's attack on Iraq's Osirak reactor. Israel: making the world a more dangerous place for nearly 70 years.
- Thai bombing suspect had more than 200 fake passports. Vice News, the ISIL News Agency, gets story wrong; passports were not from one country but different countries, including China and Turkey. Nice way for Vice to cover up the obvious, which is that there is only one intelligence agency that specializes in fake passports, and that is: Britain "Knew Mossad Was Using Fake Passports for Dubai Hit" - Mossad "factory" churned out fake Australian passports - "Mossad spies" jailed over New Zealand passport fraud - Mossad and al-Qaeda "both use fake Irish passports."
- Philippines elections are big money for computer election companies. WMR quoted in Philippines Star.
- New York Times spoofs the royal massacre in Nepal. The Times also promulgated the crazy conspiracy theory that the Crown Prince killed his family over his rejected wedding plans.
- U.S., UK., and other G-7 countries also covet South China Sea islands. America helped launch invasion of Paracels in 1974. Why dies the corporate media ignore that fact?
- The Asian Century, not the "New American Century." WMR's "Pax Sinica" article receives major press attention in India.
- Pax Sinica replaces Pax Americana. U.S. financial control of world economy lies moribund as AIIB moves in to fill vacuum.
WORLD OF SCIENCE