Free Content: NEWS AND PITHY COMMENTS
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations. - George Orwell
WE REPORT AND WE AND YOU COMMENT
- Ex-CIA officer Jeffrey Sterling found guilty of leaking info to New York Times. There was never any doubt in a case "handled" by the CIA's "rocket docket" in Alexandria, Virginia. NSA also has one of these in Greenbelt, Maryland. These two federal courts are abominations of jurisprudence.
- Obama administration charges three Russians in NYC with "spying." Keeping those old family Cold War embers alight, huh, Barky?
- Fox News employee Phillip Perea commits suicide in front of News Corp HQ in Manhattan. Perea martyred himself to show the world that Fox News is not news but blatant propaganda from scum buckets like Rupert Murdoch, Roger Ailes, and giggly blond ditzes. RIP, Mr. Perea.
- Veterans Today provides Abe Foxman with ammo over Charlie Hebdo massacre. And this sort of Hegelian "back and forth" is exactly the purpose for which Veterans Today serves.
- FBI busts child sex ring at Denver Stock Show. Buying and selling children, like cattle, comes naturally to the elites, including the ones who wear Stetsons.
- DEA spying on millions of American vehicles. DEA conducting real-time surveillance of license plates.
- Drone found on White House lawn. Boehner is probably guilty of DWD (droning while drunk.)
- Delaware state representative John Kowalko (D-Newark) accused of anti-Semitism for using the term "shylock" in reference to Governor Jack Markell. Well, Delaware's very own Veep Joe Biden used that very same term. Kowalko lives near the two Delaware Turnpike toll booths, which, as everyone knows, is a huge "shylock" operation.
- U.S. Congress is "Israeli-occupied territory." Rand Paul is latest to kow-tow to the "Lobby."
- Putin will not be intimidated by new US sanctions. Neocons want new Cold War.
- 2014's Watershed Events. Forget those U.S.-centric stories.
- The CIA's "Financial Pearl Harbor" attacks on Russia and Venezuela. Industrial sabotage of Saudi oil fields.
SLAY THE BEAST (THE DAILY BEAST, THAT IS). The Daily Beast and its "reporters" and editors are sheer crap.
comments powered by Disqus
- EU to Greece: continue austerity or go bust. Or go Communist. It's a much better deal for all but the 1% who need to experience a bit of that old French and Bolshevik Revolution "love."
- Greek government appoints Greek-Australian "radical" economist as Finance Minister. How "radical" could a professor from the University of Texas and an employee of a Microsoft spinoff firm be? We think another Soros implant? Beware Greece! Greece should know all about Trojan horses.
- Jean-Marie Le Pen injured in house fire. No arson as originally claimed.
- Hoaxer pretending to be head of GCHQ talks to Cameron on phone. The truth is that GCHQ, NSA, and the other FIVE EYES agencies talk a good game but largely consist of clods, incompetent bureaucrats, and weirdos.
- PEGADA in former East Germany wants America out of Europe and moves against Russia to cease. Good for them! Warning -- Dialog International appears to be a Soros-influenced website. Caveat emptor.
- World's largest ship, the Pieter Schelte, arrives in Rotterdam. Schelte was a member of the Nazi Waffen SS. If the Netherlands honors Nazis in Kiev, why not a ship in Rotterdam? All hail the Fourth Reich.
- Greek left sweeps election. SYRIZA victory sends shock waves through EU, bank board rooms, and NATO. SYRIZA opposed to Russia sanctions. Mama Nuland/Nudelman's Kiev "Challah Coup" takes another hit. SYRIZA backed by right-wing anti-EU party.
- Another "suicided" banker. Chris Van Eeghen was fourth ABN Amro banker to succumb to suicide.
- Charlie Hebdo and anti-Gentilism. Charlie, Pussy Riot, and FEMEN are all part of the same construct to debase Christianity and Islam.
- Croatia's new President. She is the NATO Queen. "You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life. See that girl, watch that scene, digging the NATO Queen."
- The curtain rises on another act in the never-ending global war on terror play. This made-up drama is getting old.
- U.S. citizens continue to be embedded in Eastern European countries. Ukraine's Finance Minister and Estonia's President are all convenient American plants on Russia's doorstep.